Saturday, May 5, 2012

Frederick's Twilight 5K

This is probably the craziest idea I ever had.  Let's do a 5k the night before a half marathon.. Why would I do this??? For a medal, the Nut Job medal :)

It was great having a weekend away with Christin and Beth.  Frederick, Maryland is a cute little town and we found the Irish bar pretty easily.  Running this race, and then the Baltimore Running Festival in October means I will be able to get the Maryland Double medal.  WOW I can't wait to see if I can do this.


The race was fun. I managed to find Sid and hung out with him a bit before race time.  The 5k started at dusk and took us thru the end of the half marathon we would be racing in tomorrow. Overall not a bad race and helped me feel more comfortable for what was in store tomorrow





Official time: 37:37.40


No comments:

Post a Comment